Event Planning Packages
Every event is individual and therefore when planning such an event, the planning process should be too. That's why at Events and Moore UK you can choose from different packages to suit your preferences and budget. Some clients are looking for an event planner to take on the whole event, whilst others may just want a little extra help from someone in the know. Take a look below at the variety of ways in which I can help you on your event planning journey.
The FULL WORKS package...
The full works package is perfect for clients with busy lives. Organising an event can take a lot of time and sometimes, it's time that clients just do not have spare.
The full works package includes:
* Initial meeting about event - FREE
Comprehensive service that covers everything from:
* Sending & managing invitations and sorting dietary requirements with venue
* Venue research
* Organising site visits, appointments and fittings
* Supplier research, negotiating contracts and finalising bookings
(Photography, Caterers, Florists, and Entertainment etc)
* Organising the Hen and Stag parties (if required)
* Managing all aspects of the event on the day.
.......and everything else in-between.
Included at NO EXTRA COST - Digital design of one of the following:
* Save the Dates
* Ceremony Order of Service
* Table Place Names
* Welcome Signs (Welcome to the wedding/birthday of...)
This package is designed for clients who would like to manage the main elements of their event, but need a little extra support along the way. This could include tasks such as: researching entertainers and providing a shortlist based upon the clients preferences, or, venue research into venues that meet specific requests i.e., overnight accommodation.
Either way, this package can be flexible.